What is BadgerCare Plus?
BadgerCare Plus is a health care coverage program for low-income Wisconsin residents.
What kind of health care services are provided?
BadgerCare Plus covers health care services like:
• Checkups, shots (immunizations), prenatal care, and other preventive and wellness doctor visits.
• Emergency department visits.
• Hospital care.
• Maternity and newborn care.
• Mental health, behavioral health, and substance abuse treatment.
• Prescription drugs.
• Rehabilitation services and devices.
• Lab visits and x-ray services.
• Vision care, like glasses.
For specific information on income limits, co-payments, premiums, and covered services, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services BadgerCare Plus page here.